Jacksonville Rug Collections
Create a room that revolves around your personal style. Whether it’s a cozy meeting room or a chic gathering area, let Jaffe Rugs assist you in all your design needs. We'll help you choose a unique rug that fits your own personal style and taste.
We not only colaborate with the general public but we assist interior designers in finding the perfect rug to achieve that perfect finishing-touch to any room in any home or office.
Jaffe Rug Gallery is the foremost authority on Traditional Rugs, Transitional Rugs, Contemporary Rugs, Custom Rugs,
Antique Rugs in Northeast Florida. We serve the public and interior designers in areas including Fernandina Beach, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Ponte Vedra Beach and Jacksonville Beach.
Please take a moment to browse through our collection of photo galleries of some of the finest rugs from around the world...
• Traditional Rugs : Each one of our Traditional Rugs reflect the traditional beauty and craftsmanship of our Antique collections so closely, they are almost indistinguishable. Our rugs are hand-spun and... » Read More
• Transitional Rugs : Our Transitional Rugs are new and interesting rugs that combine not only high quality but artistic expression. These rugs highlight the limitless potential of your rug being a truly unique piece of art... » Read More
• Contemporary Rugs: Our Contemporary Rugs can be the perfect way to update any room or any look. Each once of our Contemporary Rugs will define and reflect your personal style and décor of any room in your home...Read More
• Custom Rugs: When creating a Custom Rug, select from a wide range of color samples and design options. Create an original rug that best suits individual needs and style... » Read More
• Antique Rugs: We offer a remarkable collection of Antique Rugs that are hand-chosen from leading buyers, world-wide. All of our fine pieces are carefully selected with respect to aesthetic value, age, and condition... » Read More
Tips on Choosing Your New Rug
The most important factors to consider when purchasing a rug are the quality of the wools and dyes.
The quality will determine the longevity of your rug in your home.
The best wool is spun, from mountain sheep, by hand on drop spindles.
Because it's left in its natural form, it retains the essential oils and lanolin that keeps the wool strong over time.
Dyes should strongly be considered in the choosing of your rug.
For centuries, rugs were created with natural dyes from organic sources.
Most recently, rugs have been dyed with synthetic dyes causing unwanted bleeding and fading.
We encourage you to browse through our list of Rug Collections and contact one of our rug associates with any questions you may have.
Make sure to speak with a Jaffe Rug restoration team member or visit our product care and rug cleaning page for tips on cleaning and preventing damage to your rug.